It seems like an eternity since I last contacted you all on behalf of Population Crisis. Please excuse me for not communicating earlier but I have had to contend with a lot of important issues, not least, letting the world catch up with the Population Crisis predictions.
POPULATION CATCH UP
- 1. Look at the Video “There are 8 billion people on Earth, but soon we’ll hit a decline we might never reverse” by ABC News” https://youtu.be/n5DXniZGkME.
- Look at the UN Population graphs at the end of this newsletter.
- Read the United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs “World Population Prospects 2022. (You can download this report from the website www.unpopulation.org).
David R T Richardson
CEO Population Crisis.
NEWS ON POPULATION
UN POPULATION PROJECTIONS AND POPULATION VIDEO REVIEW.
Many videos have been produced on the topic of Overpopulation since Population Crisis produced its own films. I would like to draw your attention to one such video which ranks well above the others and this is: “There are 8 billion people on Earth, but soon we’ll hit a decline we might never reverse” by ABC News” https://youtu.be/n5DXniZGkME.
THE WORLD IS GOING BACKWARDSS
WHY PEOPLE IN WESTERN SOCIETIES ARE NOT HAVING CHILDREN
OTHER FILMS WORTH WATCHING.
If you haven’t already seen this video, “New Rule: Let the Population Collapse | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO”, I really recommend that you see it. It is absolutely hilarious!)
CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE UAE, DUBAI.
The Economic Burden of Overpopulation:
1. Increased Household Expenditures:
2. Education Struggles:
3. Healthcare Costs:
4. Impact on Savings and Retirement Planning:
5. Unemployment and Job Market Pressure: :
Stunning News: Global population could peak at 9.7 billion by 2063.